Friday, August 10, 2012

Lancome Vernis in Love


Hello Everybody and Welcome to my blog!
This is my first - ever blog post, so I am sorry if I made any rookie mistakes. Hopefully, everything will get only better from this moment on!
This post features Lancome's Vernis in Love nail polish in 343 B Rose Pitimini. So let's get started..




The shade choice is good – there is something for everybody – from soft pastels to vibrant brights. I thought it would be a good time to try one and immediately ran to the shop to pick up this lovely warm rose pink shade (Rose Pitimini – What a cute name?!), which I is perfect for summer.


Did I regret the purchase? How could I - the nail polish is perfection! It applies like a dream, the formula is fantastic: not too runny, not too thick, dries to a glossy finish with one coat only. Needless to say - the color pay-off is fantastic. 


With Flash
Day Light

All in all this nail polish range is worth trying. In the Netherlands it retails for 15,50€ for 6ml of product. There are cheaper nail polishes out there, but if you want to treat yourself and invest in something a bit more luxurious - Vernis in Love is definitely the one to try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment