Friday, August 10, 2012

Lancome Vernis in Love


Hello Everybody and Welcome to my blog!
This is my first - ever blog post, so I am sorry if I made any rookie mistakes. Hopefully, everything will get only better from this moment on!
This post features Lancome's Vernis in Love nail polish in 343 B Rose Pitimini. So let's get started..




The shade choice is good – there is something for everybody – from soft pastels to vibrant brights. I thought it would be a good time to try one and immediately ran to the shop to pick up this lovely warm rose pink shade (Rose Pitimini – What a cute name?!), which I is perfect for summer.


Did I regret the purchase? How could I - the nail polish is perfection! It applies like a dream, the formula is fantastic: not too runny, not too thick, dries to a glossy finish with one coat only. Needless to say - the color pay-off is fantastic. 


With Flash
Day Light

All in all this nail polish range is worth trying. In the Netherlands it retails for 15,50 for 6ml of product. There are cheaper nail polishes out there, but if you want to treat yourself and invest in something a bit more luxurious - Vernis in Love is definitely the one to try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment