Thursday, August 23, 2012

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette

Today I want to review the eyeshadow palette from Estee Lauder's "Blockbuster" make up kit.  I know that the kit varies (I believe depending on the country). I bought mine last year around Christmas time in the Netherlands. I think it was originally launched into the market in the end of 2009, but it's still available in shops.

The packaging is gorgeous - if it wouldn't be for the sticker with eyeshadow names on the back, it looks like a little fabulous clutch bag.

The palette contains 18 eyeshadows. Mostly shimmers - 11, satins - 6 and 1 matte. I would say the colors are neutrals with just a few brights. It has two small applicators (not particularly useful or good quality anyway..)
I have to say the eyeshadows are not very pigmented (except may be one or two), however they look rather beautiful. Here are some swatches I made..
I love the names of the eyeshadows!  It matches the color almost exactly!

Unfortunately, you can't buy the palette without the rest of the kit...But I have to say- the kit is amazing value for money, aside from the eyeshadows it has (at least mine has) 4 blushes, 3 lipsticks, lip gloss, mascara, makeup remover and 3 eye pencils in black, gray and brown. It retails for 80 Euros, but it's possible to get it cheaper.

Hope it was helpful. xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Estee lauder stick foundation Looking for Estee lauder makeup set price? You can shop the best selection of Estee lauder stick from your favorite brands. Beaubit is a perfect place to buy the best Estee lauder foundation for oily skin with affordable prices.

    Visit Now:- https://www.beaubit.co/category/makeup/

    ReplyDelete