Saturday, August 11, 2012

Clarins makes a perfect Raspberry Sorbet!

Every Girl is in search of the perfect lipstick. Well, for me Clarins Rouge Prodigy in Raspberry Sorbet may be close to perfection. The packaging, the scent, the color, the texture...A dream come true!

 I was trying to make a picture of the packaging myself, but the surface is a mirror (which is perfect for touch ups, if you don't have a mirror with you) and it's difficult to do the packaging justice if the picture is bad.


The color looks (as you may have guessed from the name) EXACTLY like raspberry sorbet. I have to add that the color in real life is a little more vibrant. It has a lovely, but not overpowering scent to it - I believe it's a berry smell (probably raspberry, hence the name..)
Texture wise, it's quite hydrating and creamy. I do like the pigmentation of this lipstick - you definitely see the color pay-off even with one layer. As for staying power - it's not the best, but you can prolong the wear with matching lip pencil. I personally don't use lip pencils often, so I need to touch it up after  a drink of a meal.

The color choice is very classic, good old reds, pinks, corals etc. The retail price in the Netherlands is 22,00, available in Douglas, Ici Paris XL, online.

If anyone tried nice shades - please, let me know! xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much !! You described that lipstick sooooo deliciously, that now I want to try it on my own lips!))
    I like the way You write Your posts, since I start it's hard to stop )
    Thank you a lot that you share your knowledge !)

    ReplyDelete