Tuesday, September 4, 2012

50 Questions Tag

I spotted the 50 Questions tag on gl0ssy's blog (http://gl0ssi.blogspot.nl). Hers was fun to read, so I decided to do one myself. Although it's not really beauty related, I think of it as a little fun extra to do. So here it goes:

50 Questions




1. Height?
168 cm or 5'6 

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No, I don't believe that I have :)))

3. Do you own a gun?
No,but I do own a pepper spray, in case I want to spice things up :)

4. Who would you let eat crackers in your bed?
Not gonna happen. No eating in bed for me. 

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Dentist gives me shivers 

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Not a fan. I have this thing about sausages - God only knows what's in it

7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Chestnut's roasting on an open fire by Nat King Cole - lovely!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Definitely coffee

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not a lot. 

10. Is your bathroom clean?
I live with a man, so, no matter how hard I try, it somehow gets dirty again (very quickly) 

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My rings

12. Do you like painkillers?
Not really, but if it hurts pretty bad, I don't mind one

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Put up an interesting game

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

15. What’s your name?
Elena

16. Middle name?
The sweetest in the World 

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I can't listen to Johnny Cash anymore, I want some coffee, I can't believe summer is over.

18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
Pasta, bacon, cream (pasta Carbonara coming straight up!)

19. Who is your favorite visual artist?
Many. I do like Van Gogh a lot

20. You’re stuck on an deserted island with two other people, who would you want to be stranded with?
My best friend and my Mum.

21. You've won a major award and have thanked your family, who else would you thank?
The Academy :))

22. Current worry?
Need to get organized 

23. Current hate?
I don't have enough money

24. Favorite place to be?
Home! Sweet home!

25. How did you bring in the New year?
I've had an awesome 80's costume party!

26. Where would you like to go?
Good Old New York

27. Do you own slippers?
Sure

28. What shirt are you wearing?
A black tank top

29. Do you burn or tan?
Tan

30. Favorite color(s)?
Black , brights 

31. Would you be a pirate?
Definitely, but then more like Robin Hood type

32. Are you gay?
No, can't say that I am

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None, the neighbors would complain. 

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I didn't have that fear

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Have no pockets, but usually keys

36. Where are you?
On the couch, in the Netherlands :)


37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I remember I liked ones with snowmen on them

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Stepped on something very sharp while swimming, cut my foot open

39. You’re on a trip around the world and have to select five landmarks to visit, what would you pick?
Solar de Uyini (salt lake), Bolivia; Ha Long Bay, Vietnam; Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, North pole, Grand Barrier Reef, Australia.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Only one

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Can't think of anyone - must be me

42. Who is your quietest friend?
I don't think any of my friends are quite people

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't know, but I sure hope so!

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I did a couple of times

45. What is your favorite book?
It changes, but I do like Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell

46. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate 

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Something romantic, but no too sloppy

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Nothing to sad. Off the top of my head I'd say Queen's Under Pressure :)

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching Breaking Bad

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? 
Why this cat is licking me?

I hope it was fun. I tag everyone, who wants to do the 50 Question tag and please, post a link in the comment section below. I would like to read your 50 questions. xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4010484/?claim=sn5sr9g95rf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag and love your answers to some of these!!

    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete